Position Title: University Research Associate II
Plantilla Item No.: UPSB-UNIRA2-314-1998
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: SG-14
Monthly Salary: 33,843.00
Education: Bachelor's degree
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
Place of Assignment: Institute of Aquaculture, Miagao including Brackishwater Aquaculture Center, Leganes and Batan Mariculture Station, Batan, Aklan
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than 16 February 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet, which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Authenticated copy of Transcript of Records/Diploma issued by the University Registrar;
3. Authenticated copy of Career Service Eligibility issued by the Civil Service Commission / valid Professional License issued by the Professional Regulation Commission;
4. Certificate of employment issued by the HRMO or authorized official (only for work experience relevant to the job);
5. Certificate of performance ratings obtained in the last four (4) rating periods (January to June 2021 and July to December 2021, January to June 2022 and July to December 2022). Numerical and equivalent ratings must be indicated.
6. Certificate of attendance to training, seminars and workshops for the last five (5) years (March 2018 to February 2023);
7. Certificate of Accomplishments (Awards/Citation/Innovations/Critical Incidents);
8. Copy of publications.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
REX FERDINAND M. TRAIFALGAR, Ph.D.
Director, Institute of Aquaculture, College of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences, UP Visayas, Miagao, Iloilo
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS (NOS. 1-6) SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. NON-COMPLIANCE WITH DOCUMENTS (NOS. 7-8) SHALL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
Posting Date: 01 February 2023
Closing Date: 16 February 2023