Position Title: Administrative Assistant II (Administrative Assistant)
Plantilla Item No.: UPSB-ADAS2-2279-2004
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: SG-8
Monthly Salary: 18,998.00
Education: Completion of two-year studies in college
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Eligibility: Career Service (Sub-Professional) / First Level Eligibility
Place of Assignment: Office of the College Secretary, College of Arts and Sciences, UPV, Miagao, Iloilo
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than 02 December 2022.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet, which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Transcript of Records and Diploma issued by the University Registrar or Certification from the school deputized by CHED showing completion of at least 72 academic units;
3. Career Service (Subprofessional) Eligibility/First Level Eligibility issued by the Civil Service Commission;
4. Certificate of employment issued by the HRMO or authorized official (only for work experience relevant to the job);
5. Certificate of performance ratings obtained in the last two (2) rating periods (July to December 2021 and January to June 2022). Numerical and equivalent ratings must be indicated.
6. Certificate of attendance to training, seminars and workshops for the last five (5) years (December 2017 to November 2022);
7. Certificate of Accomplishments (Awards/Citation/Innovations/Critical Incidents).
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
PROF. STEVE P. JANAGAP
College Secretary, College of Arts and Sciences
U.P. Visayas, Miagao, Iloilo, 5023
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS (NOS. 1-6) SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. NON-COMPLIANCE WITH DOCUMENTS (NOS. 7) SHALL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
Posting Date: 15 November 2022
Closing Date: 02 December 2022