The Search Committee is now actively conducting a search process for the next Chairperson of the Division of Humanities, College of Arts and Sciences. You may access the nomination form using this link: https://tinyurl.com/yuwkk7dp. The schedule of pertinent activities may be viewed here: https://tinyurl.com/mrznprj3.
Who may be nominated?
The nominee must satisfy the following minimum qualifications:
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Three years of satisfactory service to the University
- Leadership qualities and administrative or managerial capability
- Commitment to the values and ideals of the University, College, and the Division
- Unquestionable moral integrity
- Must be willing to serve
- Has tenure and with rank of at least Assistant Professor
Who may nominate?
- Personnel of the unit
- Students and alumni
- Others from outside the unit or an interested candidate
1. Duly signed copy of the nomination form
2. Short curriculum vitae of the nominee (max. 3 pages)
3. Plans and programs of the nominee for the Division (max. 3 pages)
The DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF NOMINATIONS is 27 June 2022.